Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Little R & R...


I'll be taking a few days off from this blog, as we're off on a little getaway! Call it a pre-birthday celebration, if you will. We're all very excited since it will be the first vacation we've taken as a family of four. Hopefully the new sleeping arrangements won't interrupt the routine too much. I don't think it will be an issue, though. The new surroundings (gorgeous, at that) and more exercise and fresh air than they've probably ever experienced, will hopefully lead to peaceful slumbers. A Mama can hope, can't she?!

I will be taking lots of pictures, and I look forward to sharing some of them with you upon my return. Whatever your plans may be for the rest of the week, hope you have a wonderful time (that goes double for you, J!). Take care, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ce,
    It was so great talking to you last night, albeit short, but nonetheless great. Thanks for listening and offering kind words of encouragement. I can't wait to talk to you on Monday and hear all about your adventures and how Rascals birthday went. I can't believe it's been a year already. Time sure flies!
    Thanks for the shout out on your blog, it made me smile! I'm so very blessed to have you in my life. I think of you while enjoying th strawberries and fruit dip, a fun summer treat:)
    XOXO,
    J

    ReplyDelete